Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Day 7: Favorite Episode

Fan Favorite: S3E09  Rains of Castamere

My Favorite: S5E09 Hardhomme


I have seen lots and lots of reaction videos for GoT episodes - especially the Red Wedding and Oberyn's death.

Hardhomme episode is so special to me because i have no idea what is going to happen and  thankfully it gave a breathtaking twist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPsyPp03KuU

There I was watching the Nightwatch fight their way against the Whiltewalkers/Wights..
Jon is thrashed by the baddie Whitewalker and certain to kill him ....
We see the whitewalker striking his blow with the ice lance/sword and Jon uses Dragonglass to meet the blow and STOPS it!!  IT did not shatter..I cried out aloud and Rama came running to see what happened.

NExt, he obliterrates the Whitwalker to smoke...I shouted MOTHERFUCKERRRRRR...


Thankfully, kids was asleepp..i was pumped up ,shivering and adrenalin rushing all over me..

Wish i had my camera setup just like other youtubers for this moment..


No comments:

Post a Comment